ustriage found 19 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/1966610 - *(Triaged) [smartmontools] - smartctl
    assert failure: free(): invalid pointer

The reporter provided a backtrace, but it's still unclear what's causing
the abort.  I left a comment with a suggestion there.

### https://pad.lv/1976307 - (New) [nut] - Stack smashing in gamatronic
    driver

The PPA provided by Lucas apparently solved the issue for Claudio.
There seems to be another problem though; Claudio will investigate it,
so I left the bug as is.

### https://pad.lv/1978891 - (New) [xen] - Upgrade to 4.16.1 for Jammy

I didn't touch this because it looks like it's being addressed by the
reporter, but I thought I'd mention it here just in case.

### https://pad.lv/1979085 - (New) [php7.4] - package php7.4-common
    7.4.3-4ubuntu2.12 failed to install/u…

Incomplete.  DpkgTerminalLog.txt is strange and contains a lot of
warning messages.  Likely a local issue.

### https://pad.lv/1979107 - (New) [spamassassin] - package spamassassin
    3.4.6-1build3 failed to install/upgrad…

Incomplete.  There are some permission errors from gpg during
spamassassin's installation.  Likely a local issue.

Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update
-needs-mre-backport -needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and not
touched in 60 days
Found 2 bugs

### https://pad.lv/1966237 - +(Fix Committed) [ldns] - ldnsutils emits
    wrong sha256 hashes

This has been tagged as blocked-proposed-impish since April.

### https://pad.lv/1969676 - +(Triaged) [krb5] - Stash file
    /etc/krb5kdc/stash uses DEPRECATED enctype des3-…

Andreas reported this bug and forwarded it to Debian as well.  There's
been some movement on the Debian bug, but no resolution yet.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14