I checked pam-p11 and freeradius.

pam-p11 is legit, and I filed a bug[1] for it. I tested on s390x and
ppc64el and the ftbfs happens there indeed.

freeradius looked odd, and when I retried in an s390x VM with
kinetic-proposed, it passed. I asked Graham on irc if he could retry
it on his ppa, or if I should upload a no-change rebuild (probably the
former is best).

1. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pam-p11/+bug/1990194