ustriage found 12 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/1979081 - *+(Triaged) [adcli] - domain join with
    --use-ldaps still uses port 389 for LDAP p…

Upstream fixed the issue.  This is a low priority bug; we can certainly
fix it in the next development release, but for and SRU this would need
to be uploaded along with other (more important) fixes.

### https://pad.lv/1959581 - *(Confirmed) [ocfs2-tools] - OCFS2
    intermittently not mountable on a second Node in Ubun…

This one is making a comeback because it's affecting more users.  I see
that mfo is (was?) working on it.  I'll ping him to see the status.

### https://pad.lv/1969654 - *(Fix Released) [samba] - Can't print with
    Samba via Windows 10 printer after 2:4.13.…

Just a heads up that I've marked this as Fix Released since the reporter
confirmed that the issue was solved.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14