On Thu, 2022-10-06 at 15:43 +0200, Paride Legovini wrote:
> Team 'ubuntu-server' currently subscribed to 225 bugs
> No date set, auto-search yesterday/weekend for the most common
> triage.
> Bugs last updated on 2022-10-05 (Wednesday)
> Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
>
> A couple of bugs are worth mentioning:
>
> ## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+bug/1952187
> ## backup command raises FileNotFoundError
>
> We fixed this in Focal and it's fixed upstream in the Kinetic
> version,
> but the fixing patches were mistakenly removed from Jammy in a
> security upload.
>
> New task added for Jammy (Triaged).
> Tagged: regression-release, subscribed the team and -security.
>
> This is a potentially bitesize (if the patches still apply cleanly).
>
> ## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+bug/1991800
> ## package apache2 2.4.52-1ubuntu4.1 failed to install/upgrade:
> ## [...] ERROR: Conf javascript-common does not exist!

Looks like this is another duplicate of https://pad.lv/1986959.
The main difference this time is that the user had some modified conf
files. I'm only able to reproduce the error when I delete
/etc/apache2/conf-available/javascript-common.conf (see
https://pad.lv/1988227) but it still seems like many have encountered
it in a different way.