# 2022-11-09 triage

Bugs last updated on 2022-11-09 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 18 bugs

The team is on top of all the valid bugs.
No New bugs to triage.

# 2022-11-02 triage

Bugs last updated on 2022-11-02 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 4 bugs

I'll just mention one, which is already triaged:

## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/postfix/+bug/1995312
## postfix dovecot tls error

As noted in the comments this is likely due to incomplete support
for OpenSSL 3 in the Postfix version in Jammy and Kinetic. A newer
version is available in lunar-proposed, which I asked to test.

I tagged this bug regression-release as it wasn't present in Focal.

Paride