### Bug triage ###

#### https://pad.lv/1982703 | *   v  | DJK     | Fix Committed | ruby3.0
          |                                      Segfaults in ruby 3.0.2 |

This SRU has some regressions and a FTBFS. I did retrigger a build in armhf
and now it built fine, also re-ran some tests. Now that armhf binaries are
available we need to wait for the test queue.

#### https://pad.lv/1998079 |        | D       | New           | samba
          | MacOS Spotlight Client-Side Searching Broken by Samba Respo… |

This is a bug fixed upstream. I linked the merged upstream patch and added
the bug to the server-todo queue.

### Discourse comments triage ###

Network - DHCP             [Joshua Powers] (
https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/11877)
└─ +82348 [Mutinus, 2022-11-28] (https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/11877/4)

There was this DHCP related comment saying that isc-dhcp-server will be EOL
at the end of 2022, and I replied saying that we are working to promote
isc-kea to main and fully support it in Ubuntu.

Lucas Kanashiro.