Team 'ubuntu-server' currently subscribed to 228 bugs
Bugs last updated on 2022-12-07 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 28 bugs

Some bug activity is due to housekeeping; most the bugs are moving
forward. I'll just mention a couple:

--

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/open-vm-tools/+bug/1975767
# Backport open-vm-tools 12.1.0 as MRE for jammy

This is at SRU verification stage; SRU verification has been done but
spotted an error message coming from the maintainer scripts. It doesn't
look harmful to me and looks like Kinetic/Lunar/Debian are also affected,
still I didn't change the SRU verification tags for now, leaving it
to Bryce that drove the SRU/MRE.

--

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/edk2/+bug/1885662
# please provide 4MB firmware builds Edit

WIP sru bug on providing bigger OVMF images on Focal (and Bionic?) for
compatibility with some Win10 guests upgrades. Nothing to triage here,
but I wonder (and commented asking) if the initial problem is still
present given that we got no comments from users in 2.5 years.

--

dsctriage found 0 posts with activity.

--

Cheers,