# Bug triage

## https://pad.lv/1991564 | *   v  | DJ      | Fix Committed | dovecot
        |                      doveadm requires read access to SSL key |

The user kind of verified the SRU but without much confidence, so I did not
tag it as verification-done. I think Bryce uploaded this SRU and is likely
tracking what is happening.

## https://pad.lv/2015533 |        | D       | Incomplete    | dpdk
       | Loss of network connectivity after upgrading dpdk packages … |

This DPDK issue has been investigated by Mauricio from Sustaining
Engineering, he asked for some info provided by the bug reporter. I'll let
him follow up on this bug since he has more context.

## https://pad.lv/2019147 |        | D       | New           | freeipmi
       | [SRU] Add Xilinx support patch to enable latest Xilinx tools |

This is a sponsor request from a Canonical engineer. There are patches
targeting Jammy, Kinetic and Lunar. I asked to update the description
following the SRU bug template.

# Discourse comments triage

Please test autoinstalls … [Michael Hudson Doyle] (
https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/15250)
└─ 73194 [Christoffer] (https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/15250/362)
   └─ +89743 [Cody Koppelman, 2023-05-15] (
https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/15250/379)

This is related to subiquity which is maintained by Foundations.

Lucas Kanashiro.