Bug Triage
==========

ustriage found 26 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/2019852 | New | nbd | nbd-server hangs after fork |

Confirmed that the bug exists.  I will work on backporting the patches
mentioned by the Debian maintainer and see if they fix the issue.

### https://pad.lv/2019864 | New | simplestreams | amd64 build of
    simplestreams failed in ubuntu bionic release |

Left a comment for Michal to provide logs for the build failure he's
experiencing.

### https://pad.lv/2019889 | New | mysql-8.0 | Forcibly removes root
    access |

I wasn't able to reproduce this one, so I marked it as Incomplete.
Nonetheless, it feels like a valid issue, so I'm flagging it here.

Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update
-needs-mre-backport -needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and not
touched in 60 days

### https://pad.lv/2007522 | | DFJK | Fix Committed | strongswan | The
    Diffie-Hellman algorithm modp6144 is not permitted in F… |

Nothing to do here.

Documentation Triage

Discourse Comment Triage Helper
Showing comments belonging to the Server category, updated on 2023-05-16
(Tuesday)

Nothing to triage.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14