Bugs last updated on 2023-08-30 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 30 bugs

Many bugs are merge tracking bugs.
For what concerns triage worth mentioning are:

## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mysql-8.0/+bug/2031548
## 8.0.34 client lib change in behavior/output - new warning - breaking apps

Apparently src:apr-util is also affected by the regression caused
by security upload of mysql-8.0 8.0.34. There's a proposed upstream
PR, which I'd like to see merged before SRUing it. I asked
Security if they're going to handle this case as they did for
libdbd-mysql-perl.

## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+bug/2007055
## cifs/samba mount not preserving file timestamps

Ongoing discussion. No triage action taken.

## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+bug/2033476
## High ldap process cpu usage after upgrading to 2:4.15.13+dfsg-0ubuntu1.3

Asked to verify that there's actually a regression with
2:4.15.13+dfsg-0ubuntu1.3 by downgrading. Incomplete.

## dsctriage

No comments needing triage.

--
Paride