Bugs last updated on 2023-08-31 (Thursday)
Date range identified as: "Friday triage"

Found 15+1 bugs

3+1 Relevant bugs

LP: #2000186
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/multipath-tools/+bug/2000186> |
update fails on cloud server (invoke-rc.d restart failed) w…
There is an issue where multipathd doesn't restart on upgrade, I'm actively
working on a solution and testing it.

LP: #2030351 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/quota/+bug/2030351>
|  /etc/default/quota RPCQUOTAOPTS=Not Working
Issue was with not bounding a variable with quotes. Thanks @Paride Legovini
<paride.legov...@canonical.com>  for that! I set the bug to Fix Released
due to the user confirming the change works. Let me know if it should stay
open.

LP: #2033565 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qemu/+bug/2033565>
| ksmd should be opt-in rather than opt-out
This is a bug report spawning off of another bug LP: #2032933
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/cloud-images/+bug/2032933> which had an update
recently. I added a link to the original bug noting there's an update to
see if that is good enough to resolve this bug report.

I forgot to re-tag this one as server-todo last time after it was
re-opened, so I did that now.
LP: #2007055 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+bug/2007055>
| cifs/samba mount not preserving file timestamps
A new user is seeing strange behavior with atime/ctime/mtime  in that each
time doesn't consistently update the same when repeating the copy
operations. User is using Mint and writing to a Netgear RN2. I asked the
user to try and reproduce in vms/lxc containers as that'd help out with
debugging because I don't have the time to set that up right now. My hunch
is it's maybe some configuration issue, but it's weird that the behavior is
inconsistent.