Bugs last updated on 2024-02-01 (Thursday)
Date range identified as: "Friday triage"

Found 13 bugs

3 relevant bugs

pad.lv/2048983 | Tmux server crashed
Not a lot of information in this bug, so probing some questions from
the user to get a better idea. Unfortunately not easily reproducible.

pad.lv/2051948 | package vsftpd 3.0.5-0ubuntu1 failed to install/upgrade:
已安…
Tried to reproduce in an amd64 vm and couldn't, so maybe arm specific? I
got my raspberry pi 4 set up and will try to reproduce it and update the
bug.

pad.lv/2051995 | All commands cause bash: /timer.####: Permission denied
An issue with the noble verison of byobu where after you run `byobu prompt`
you get the error in the title. I can only reproduce this on physical
hardware, which makes testing a little annoying, but also perplexing that
it can't reproduce in a VM. I'll be taking more of a look into this one.

---
dsctriage
Nothing to do