Bugs last updated on 2024-05-02 (Thursday)
Date range identified as: "Friday triage"

pad.lv/2056372 | Enabling SPF checks with CHECK_RCPT_SPF doesn't work
I tried making a quick dep8 test for this scenario as we will be holding a
debian diff now. I tried setting up a system to test SPF checks and
couldn't seem to get it working

Does anyone have a working setup who can share some tips? I also tried
following the steps at https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1998678 but was not
successful in seeing the `Received-SPF` results in the header, I think that
local systems are getting whitelisted and it's just not doing the
authentication.

Not touched in 60 days
pad.lv/1986739 | etckeeper cron spam => please pass --quiet to `bzr commit`
Debian seems to be more active, I bumped the bug report and made a quick MR
for Debian to link to.

dsctriage
Nothing to do