Team 'ubuntu-server' currently subscribed to 270 bugs
Bugs last updated on 2024-07-11 (Thursday)
Date range identified as: "Friday triage"

Found 14 bugs

3 worth mentioning

pad.lv/2024019 | Add GCC atomic support (-moutline-atomics) for arm64 on
Foc…
armhf autopkgtest had a regression (testbed error) I retriggered.

pad.lv/2072700 | [Bionic/Focal] Unbound prerm script stops the service on
up…
Reporter mentioned downtime on upgrade for unbound of around ~45s. This is
unfortunately an issue in the prerm script, so we can't really fix it
easily. I propose to stage the change in block-proposed so it can be
grouped with whatever next bug fix we see is.

Expired bugs
pad.lv/2064930 | dnsmasq cannot execute at systemctl
This does seem like there can be follow up actions. To me it seems the
maintainer script should check for the open port and provide a
warning/error if not available.

---
dsctriage
N/A

---
Ubuntu maintainer manual
https://github.com/canonical/ubuntu-maintainers-handbook/pull/82 looks good
to merge, but I don't have write access. Anyone want to merge that?