Ubuntu Studio has decided to add a keymap to launch gnome-system-monitor.

Most windows users see this as a equivalent to Ctrl+Alt+Del. That is of
course already mapped and launches the logout dialog. So we decided to
use the keys KDE uses to launch their monitor. Ctrl+Esc. This works out
great in metacity but not so well in Compiz as both Ctrl and Esc are
"special" keys and cannot be used this way.

>From #compiz-fusion-dev: "maniac103: Escape == Cancel and Return ==
Commit (regardless of the modifiers) and cannot be used together"

So I'm asking what would possibly be a "make sense" keymap to use across
both Metacity and Compiz to use for gnome-system-monitor?

-Cory \m/