On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 11:05 AM, T.P.J.Ferrere <t.p.j.ferr...@open.ac.uk>wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> Is there any specific reason why some Ubuntu distributions are mirrored
> while Studio isn’t? In all Ubuntu mirror sites there is a link to download
> Ubuntu Studio, unfortunately it doesn’t point to a local page on the mirror
> site but to http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/releases/9.10/releasewhich
> is obviously not accessible.
>
> Let me know what I can do next to help. Cheers,
>

> Thomas

I have just forwarded this e-mail along with a request for mirrors to the
ubuntu-development mailing list.  It's really out of our hands and up to the
admins of the mirrors, but hopefully people will understand.  On a side
note, you may want to just use the torrents for now as they will likely be
faster than direct cdimage.ubuntu.com downloads while that server is as
slammed as it is.  Torrents can be found at http://torrent.ubuntu.com:6969/

-Eric Hedekar