On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Louie Queral <louiethecu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> should all of the developers helping post their ideas/ comments in ubuntu
> studios forum? or should we just talk here

Louie,

I would suggest keeping it here for now.

If we open it up in the forums then some information will here and some
there.  Two different (and probably diverging) conversations will occur.

Also, I really don't want to involved *everyone* at this point.  We need a
change and I am anxious to effect one.  I worry if we involve too many
people (and those not really directly involved) then we risk the "bike shed"
effect.  Suggestions or comments can certainly be evaluated later after we
have something up.

I will also try to work up a mock up or two in Inkscape this weekend.

ScottL