On 08/31/2010 07:48 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
On Tue, 2010-08-31 at 06:06 -0400, Cory K. wrote:
So, do you have any? It's what I've been asking about for 3 posts now.

*Layout* work is fine. I'd like to see what you've done on top of all
that with past work. After all, *that's* what folks will see and asking
to see what else you've done isn't unreasonable. ;)

Well I don't believe you've straight out asked yet?

I did. https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-studio-devel/2010-August/002502.html

If you did, you have a strange way of asking...

Especially with the last one, (above) I don't see how I coulda been clearer. https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-studio-devel/2010-August/date.html

Besides, I don't have any current examples of my previous web work due
to the projects either being temporary, shut-down or replaced by a newer
website which I have/had nothing to do with regarding development.

Too bad.

Also, how is all that relevant to this project? What I've done
previously has nothing to do with this website redevelopment project.

Oh it has everything to do with it. Would you hire anyone to paint you house without knowing they could do it? I could also make a plastic surgery example here. :)

I'm just not getting how asking you to show us (Studio devs) examples of what you can do graphically has turned into such a big deal. As you /seem/ to be put off by the question.

Designing a layout is great. Awesome. But, if it looks like Scott's example: http://www.fossmusicproject.org/public/ubuntustudio-website-mockup.png (luv ya man :P) it just won't be a direction the project can go in. The new site will have to look as good, dare I say better than the current.

-Cory K.