On 09/02/2010 01:53 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
> Both Cory and yourself (and others) seemed to have missed the part where
> I actually gave a legitimate response to the request.

You said you had no *website* examples. Everyone got that. Do we assume
you have no other examples of *anything* artistic you've done? No. So we
asked for examples. Quite clearly.

Please post some links to a logo, wallpaper, website mockup, photo,
smiley face, hell, a doodle on a napkin. (at this point, i'm quite sure
you will just continue to be evasive)

If your next post isn't *exactly* what we've requested, your just
continuing waisting everyone's time and we'll be moving on. No need to
continue to spend time on someone who's clearly unwilling to do
something so simple.

-Cory K.