Hello everyone!

My name is Benjamin Turner and I am an artist living and working in Portland
Oregon.  Much of my focus has been with painting and sculpture, but over the
last few years I have been getting more involved with digital art and web
design.

I recently read the interview on The Fridge with Scott and began snooping
around the website revamp page.  I'd love to help out where I can.  This
means that I know a 'bit' of the web development side of things -
specifically front-end stuff - HTML/CSS, but have more experience with
general design, layout, color, illustration etc... artsy fartsy stuff.

Here are some samples of things I have created.  This first link focuses
more on my 3d ceramic work, while the second is of my webcomic (All
Inkscape!!)

http://passinsplay.com
http://oo-oo.passionsplay.com

Looking forward to helping out!