On 09/29/2010 10:37 PM, Brian David wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 9:06 PM, Scott
> Lavender<scottalaven...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Just playing with the Ubuntu Studio logo with the new fonts and branding
>> and thought I would share.
>>
>> http://www.fossmusicproject.org/public/images/studiologo-twotone-1.png
>>
>> http://www.fossmusicproject.org/public/images/studiologo-twotone-2.png
>>
>> If anyone is interested I have others in my deviantart gallery:
>> http://scottalavender.deviantart.com/gallery/
>>
>> Cheers,
>> ScottL
>>

> I have also done my good Ubuntu deeds for the day!  Not only did I do a run
> through of some of the Maverick test cases, but I have a mock-up of a
> potential "shiny button with simple layout" web page.  You can see it here:
>
> http://www.sunmachine.coop/ubuntu/mock-up_simple.png
>
> You can get the svg here, if you'd like to mess around with it:
>
> http://www.sunmachine.coop/ubuntu/mock-up_simple.svg
>
> It's still a little rough, but I like it.  Let me know what you think.

I think the official font should be used. The "o" just feels so off. The
tagline should be: "Linux for creative Humans" Generally, I dig it but
needs work.

@ Scott. I'll throw up my logo work no later than this weekend. I feel
it's the strongest so far. Your color choices are just, off. :)

I'll address this more soon. Last 2 weeks have been a bitch for me.

-Cory K.