---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alessio Igor Bogani <abog...@ubuntu.com>
Date: 2010/10/5
Subject: DKMS and Wiki from real time kernels
To: Ubuntu Studio Users Help and Discussion
<ubuntu-studio-us...@lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi,

I really need of someone could take care of a little wiki page about
all real time kernels (differences, reasons, TODO, list of volunteers,
packing status and so on). In this way new comers could find reply to
their questions.

Moreover a bit of interest exist for video closed drivers. Is there a
volunteer to handle DKMS packages?
I could provide all relevant code which fix compatibility with real
time kernels but I don't enough time to handle uploading that code
(that is sending patch to nvidia or fglrx Ubuntu maintainer or upload
a fix package to PPA). In this way we could support closed video
drivers and in general all DKMS base drivers.

Ciao,
Alessio