On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 9:04 AM, Takashi Sakamoto
<o-taka...@sakamocchi.jp>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I translated Maverick's release note for Japanese users. I've already
> put my text on Ubuntu Japanese Community Wiki.
> https://wiki.ubuntulinux.jp/UbuntuStudioTips/ReleaseNotes
>
> Then I have some questions.
>
> 1. kernel flavour
>
> According to Alessio's message, we cannot use -lowlatency and -realtime
> for Maverick and I found there are no kernel packages for Maverick in
> his PPA.
>

> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-studio-devel/2010-October/002695.html
>

> 2. Audio group
>
> I think MusE needs for users to join in audio group. In my machine, I
> can't start MusE if I'm not in audio group.
>

> 3. lv2 packages with question mark
>
> We can download and install both lv2vocoder and lv2-c++-tools.
> So there is no need with question mark.
>
> In my text, I added some notes in each parts. I want the administrator
> to check these items and make appropriate modification.
>
> Regards
>

> Takashi Sakamoto
> o-taka...@sakamocchi.jp
>
> --

Points 1 and 3 have been updated on the ubuntustudio.org website, I'll wait
for further clarification from others regarding point 2 before changing that
warning.  I seem to recall a lengthy discussion on that subject in the
mailing list.  I was merely copying text from the wiki's working release
notes and not proof-reading as much as I should have been (hence the
question marks remaining), sorry for the mistake.

-Eric Hedekar