On 2010-12-10 12:01, Tim Cook wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> I just did the upgrade but I do not see any JACK server or sink option
> in pamanger after starting JACK.  I did set Dbus on and restarted.  I
> also do not see anything JACK related in PA modules list.
>
> What magic am I missing? :)
>
> BTW: This is with the new generic kernel.

Hmm, it seems like the module is not autostarted at all in the Natty
version (since we haven't yet decided on how to start it...).

To test currently you'll have to manually run "pacmd load-module
module-jackdbus-detect", or add the line "load-module
module-jackdbus-detect" to /etc/pulse/default.pa (e g somewhere below
module-udev-detect).

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
http://launchpad.net/~diwic