Hello,

I updated to Ubuntu 11.04 and my wireless connection no longer works. It took a while for the wired connection to become operational since I had to reset the MAC filtering. Jumping into this Beta system has not been a very fun/good experience and finding my old applications using the new Unity screen was not very intuitive/obvious...

   Better luck next time;  I may be going to red hat real soon...

Sorry,

Mike

P.S.- I have really been impressed by Ubuntu during the past 4 years but this issue (i.e. 11.04) was not ready for release!!!!