Hello,
  I'm experiencing a problem with the networking on my laptop since
upgrading to version 11.04 ubuntu.  I'm not a novice, and I'm not a linux
expert, but this has took me for a loop.  I'm not exactly sure what is going
on, but these are my symptoms.  While working on the workstation I usually
connect to several different remote stations via ssh and vnc.  I usually
always have vnc open, a ssh tunnel with top running open, while connected to
another server via ssh.  I have not had any problems with this set up until
upgrading to 11.04.  What I am seeing now is that all of my sessions will
freeze, not allowing me to kill them with out killing the window that they
are in and re-opening up another session.  The vnc session will just sit
there and not allow me to do anything, while the ssh tunnel with the top
running will not allow me to quit or ctrl-c out of it.  My ssh session will
also die.  Please help.  I'm not sure what is going on but any assistance
will be greatly appreciated.  I will try to work with this until I hear back
from you, but I want to give you guys a chance to see what is going on
before I re-image to a previous version.