I'm not mad at all. :) I'm all for continuing what we do. My point was
that if little things like "real life" have hit the project as hard as
I feel they have, the project needs to make changes that include
realistic goals for what we can actually do. I feel the last few
releases, if we're honest with ourselves, have been sub-par.

Now, I will take full responsibility for my neglect of things the last
5 weeks or so. Shit got real here. (meaning I had alot of family stuff
happen) I'm trying to get time this weekend but its gonna be hard. I'm
sorry.

I still do feel that my basic ideas in the 1st email are the way to
go. There's just too much that we have to take care of
"integration-wise" that takes our time and makes us unnecessarily
responsible for tons of bugs.

That said, my time here is limited. Not permanent and I will always
bow to what Scott and the team want.

It's just that eternal struggle of finding people to get it done. If
we can't, we need to pull it together, change, or gracefully bow out.

--
-Cory K.
 Ubuntu Studio dev