On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Scott Lavender <scottalaven...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I apologize for the short notice, but a Ubuntu Studio contributor
> meeting is scheduled for today, in approximately 5 hours hence.
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Ubuntu+Studio+Contributor+Meeting&iso=20110904T17
>
> Please reference the meeting notes before the meeting:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meetings/2011September4
>
> ScottL

10:08  * holstein cant be at the meeting today
10:08 < holstein> i did some dual-head testing though, in XFCE
10:09 < holstein> if someone has dual-head and would like to
test/confirm... i plan on trying it with some other cards (like
                  nvidia)
10:09 < holstein> the one im testing on now is a well supported intel card
10:10 < holstein> GridLock in #xubuntu suggested the package 'arandr' and
that is working like a champ for me

> --

MH

mikeholstein.info <http://www.mikeholstein.info/>