Hey guys,

i would like to send you some pictures i created, a friend of mine suggested me to send the pictures to you because maybe you would like them too and consider using them in a future release. Currently the images are licensed under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA but it would be no problem to relicense the images. Also it is no problem to export them to other file formats.

Long story short, the images i would like to show you all:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tschroefel/6368302567/in/set-72157628062295781 <http://www.flickr.com/photos/tschroefel/6368302567/in/set-72157628062295781/>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tschroefel/6368303055/in/set-72157628062295781
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tschroefel/6368287261/in/set-72157628062295781

Greetings
Tobias

PS: I was unsure if file attachements or links would be better, if externally hostet images are not wanted i can send the stuff via mail also ;-)