I can see no real difference from leafpad to mousepad. Leafpad offers
"print preview" and mousepad offers "Open recent".

I was mentioning before how on a failed install some settings seemed to be
kept. This is a setting on the iso to usb software (startup disk creator)
where the default is to make a persistent file that is mounted as a loop
device to save settings on. I have started selecting the other option to
dump all setting on shutdown/reboot. For me there are two up sides with
this... it takes less time to create the startup disk and it is more like
using a dvd/cd which means better testing. It would also be the safer
route for someone being careful with their data.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net