Still playing... Aside from the missing link things look pretty good.
 - cdrdao is missing
 - a2jmidid is not missing - Good
 - The newer envy24control -> mudita24 would be nice.
 - Nautilus and thunar do funny things ;-)
   - icon to get a file manager gets set to nautilus ok
   - nautilus access sftp ok
   - but the desktop stuff still opens thunar
 - ARandR is there - Good (seems to work but I have yet to test it with
two monitors)
 - gedit is nice.
 - xchat isn't set to #ubuntustudio yet.
 - There is no bookmark for the webpage in firefox either.
 - The themes are ok by me, but I don't see any changes from the last time
I tested... And I thought that was where there were changes. Oh hang on
some of the menu icons are different.

Much better and more usable.

--
Len Ovens