On Thu, 23 Feb 2012, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

I don't have the time to test Brasero.

I just might do- I'd like to take a look both at Brasero and
DVDstyler. No promises though. My PC has been acting a bit dodgy
yesterday- some drive corruption issues. Not sure if the drive
is dying on me or if it's EXT4 playing up, but it's not giving me
the warm fuzzies. I'll be spending some time taking precautions and
making backups while I can. Almost april anyway- if it doesn't
crash and burn before that, it might be a good time to get the
new LTS on there.

I wouldn't mind showing off the current state of multimedia on our local monthly Geek Night, at some point. I reckon it would make most
sense to do that *after* installing an up-to-date distro again.

Best,
Marc