On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Sylvain Girard <girard...@videotron.ca>wrote:

> Hi,
>        I installed ubuntustudio-11.10-alternate-**amd64.iso image on my
> disk and i have only xcfe as window manager is it suppose to be like this
> or am i loosing something, Is there a way to install other window manager
> without broke anything.
>
> Thanks

XFCE is the default ... you can use any environment you like without much
trouble.
you might want to just install the base you want, and add what you like
from the ubuntustudio metapackages, such as ubuntustudio-audio, or just add
the apps you use, like JACK, ardour, hydrogen... etc... enjoy!

also, FYI, gnome2 is not supported any more

> --
> Rédigé avec M2, le client courriel révolutionnaire d'Opera :
> http://www.opera.com/mail/
>
> --

MH

mikeholstein.info <http://www.mikeholstein.info/>