On Tue, 2012-07-24 at 09:26 -0700, Len Ovens wrote:
> On Tue, July 24, 2012 8:24 am, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
> > colors even 24x24 (here 28x28) should be ok. But the colors seem to be
> > important, since the original colors for 24x24 are bad. What color will
> > the background for the menu become in the future?
>
> One way to get around the BG colour issue is to use a semi-sized BG. The
> reason for clear BG is that the DE uses it to indicate selection. I have
> put a circle under some of mine (sunburst seems to look best).

Yes, thank you.

Before I finally need to leave home, a last question:

Is it easier to do a proper drawing, scan and import it to Inksacpe and
then to use it as a template or can Inksacpe be used without such a help
easily? I once saw live art made with Inkscape or something similar, I
don't think it would be that easy for me to "morph some lines and
fields". Ok, I should test myself ;).

Cu,
Ralf