I was under the impression you were referring to switching PLAYBACK from
multiple source files, not from multiple running cameras. Kdenlive can take
input from one  camera, no idea if it can do multiple cameras, as I've only
used that feature for a webcam. I don't own pro cameras, only the $300 kind, as
all my activist work is posted under strict no-monetization principles for
ethical reasons.