Hi guys.

We really need some assistance in testing for the Ubuntu Studio 12.04.1 RC
images.

I saw in the ISO QA Tracker [0] today and I found that only me and
len-ovenwerks (len-dt on Freenode) have tested the Ubuntu Studio images
till today. This is not enough to build a strong report. We need more
people to ensure the build is bug-free before we release it on 23/8/2013. :)

If you do have time, please help to test the ISO images before releasing in
Thursday. Report your results in the ISO QA Tracker. We don't enforce you
to help, but by testing it you would have helped the Ubuntu Studio team an
awful lot.

We need your support. :)

Please go to the Freenode IRC channels listed in [1] to find support on
testing.

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw @ Freenode)

[0] http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/230/builds
[1]: #ubuntu-qa, #ubuntustudio and #ubuntustudio-devel on irc.freenode.net