Hi ,so ,I hope I am mailing right to ubuntustudio dev mail.    well , thanks a
lot to all of you, the ubuntustudio developers, for creating such powerful
multimedia system for us. I am just a linux fans from China, and I couldn't
live without ubuntustudio on my work .  by the end ,I wish ubuntustudio and the
developers best luck ,and will constantly using it .(ps: I hope ubuntustudio
still get bigger size,the more apps it includes,the powerful it will be...)

thanks again for your job! bye then !

                      Wulan

                    2013.2.15 , Altay.