First off, the partition icon is finally fixed.

The menu icons are new and ours, not borrowed from SW we might decide we
don't need any more. There is room for improvement in our icon theme, but
it can be done one at a time. Now that we are using standard icon names in
our own icon theme it is easy to try out new icons.

The slide show in ubiquity:
 - First and last slide use the current background prominently and should
be changed to reflect whatever new BG we use for lightdm or the session.
 - The video slide may want to mention kdenlive
 - The graphics slide may want to mention krita
 - The photography slide mentions "Darkroom", but there is no such program
in our menu. Is this talking about Darktable?

I will add a bug report too I guess.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net