I set up a new temporary project for multiple DEs
https://launchpad.net/ubuntustudio-multiple-de.

It's owned by https://launchpad.net/~ubuntustudio-contributors, which is
our team for junior developers. Anyone is welcome to join that team, so
don't be shy if you want to join in.

The plan is we develop and test this project partly in PPAs instead of
just the Ubuntu universe repo. It enables us to make changes and test
them quicker, and share the same source and packages between all our
developers. It's also a good way to learn about all the different
aspects of developing for a Ubuntu flavor.

For now, there's just a seeds branch there. I'll soon set up a meta
branch as well.