Mish,
    When you get back, I have taken all of the icons in ubuntustudio-menu
from your launchpad branch and manually added them to the main branch.
Thank you for your hard work on these icons.

To anyone else working on things for the menu: I have also updated all the
*.directory files to use the new icon names. There are some other changes
too. The extra SW items have been added back in but changed to use our own
installer rather than USC (our installer is just a wrapper for apt-get and
does only what apt-get install package name would do). Our own installer
(BTW) is now totally a GUI application.

All that to say... start with a fresh branch or pull before adding more
stuff... or do a fresh branch and merge cherry picked commits from your
old branch if that is easier. I personally find moving in changes manually
on top of a new branch easiest... but I am still pretty much a newby in
this game.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net