On Thu, Feb 27, 2014, at 09:40 AM, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 27, 2014, at 09:35 AM, Jimmy Sjölund wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 8:05 AM, Kaj Ailomaa <zeque...@mousike.me> wrote:
> > >
> > > I've marked the two ISOS ready.
> > >
> > > There are two tests remaining now - upgrade tests, upgrading from Saucy
> > > to Trusty.
> > >
> > Should we do upgrade from Precise to Trusty as well, as LTS to LTS?
> >
> > /Jimmy
>
> Don't think you can do that, from LTS to LTS?
> The test specifies what you need to do though.
>
> --

Sorry, I didn't even check the details. The test case seems outdated and
there are no download links.

To do an upgrade test:
 * install Ubuntu Studio 13.10 Saucy
 * do a full system upgrade (sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get
 dist-upgrade)
 * upgrade to the next release with the command: update-manager -d -c