> If you want someone to pick up and run with testing/qa planning then I'm
> happy to help.
>
> I see you've got a blueprint.
>
> What I don't know is what you actually want testing :)
>
> I know that there isn't any specific package testing at present - I'm
> happy to help with setting that up - what I'm not going to be able to do
> is know if hydrogen (for example) is working properly.
>
> Really depends on what UbuntuStudio needs.
>
> Elfy
>
> --
> Ubuntu Forum Council Member
> Xubuntu QA Lead

Considering your experience in testing, I'm sure what you could help
with most is in the administrative part. As you say, for each individual
test case, one may need to have special knowledge in order to know what
to test.
I'll be starting a thread about testing during the weekend, and hope you
can join in discussing how we go about testing 14.10.