Hi All,

This is just a friendly reminder about the Ubuntu Studio Bugs team:
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntustudio-bugs

If you would like to receive a steady stream of emails from Launchpad
about bugs relevant to Ubuntu Studio applications, then please join the
team! Then jump in and start helping with some bug triaging when you see
a bug report you can help with.

After a chat on IRC, I have just completed a refresh of the packages
that the Ubuntu Studio Bugs team is subscribed to. At the moment there
is a lot of noise from a few popular/well used packages (e.g alsa-driver
& pulseaudio). I can try and tweak the subscriptions a bit with some
filters if required later on. Just let me know.

Even without joining the team, if you have a few spare minutes one day
and fancy triaging some bugs, then checkout this page:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntustudio-bugs/+packagebugs
This lists all the packages the team is subscribed to and the number of
open bugs. Pick a package with a high number, or one you are familiar
with, and start triaging!

The next step will be to update the Ubuntu Studio Bugs Team wiki page
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/UbuntuStudioBugsTeamPage). It
would be good to add some tips on bug triaging that is specific to
Ubuntu Studio (based on the good stuff from the Bug Squad Wiki:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad).

All help and suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

Ross Gammon