Using the right email address this time.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-studio-devel] Call for contributors for the next
two cycles
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 14:49:56 +0200
From: Ross Gammon <r...@the-gammons.net>
To: ubuntu-studio-devel@lists.ubuntu.com

Hi Kaj,

Now that Debian has been released, I should have some more time to help
out with Ubuntu Studio.

On 04/26/2015 02:24 PM, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
> I would like to know who are willing to contribute in developing Ubuntu
> Studio the next one or two releases. I already know some of you: Len,
> Janne, Jimmy and madeinkobaia.
>
> We need help in these areas:
>  * documentation (especially in making videos)
>  * testing (both doing testing and writing test cases)

I had managed to get 1 or 2 manual test cases merged (thanks to Elfy)
before I got busy in Debian, and am happy to kick that work off again.
I think it might be a good idea that we make sure all of our packages
are running any upstream unit tests at build time, and create some
autopkgtests for packages that are missing them (I have some more
learning to do for this last bit though).

>  * artwork
>  * PR (spreading the word)
>  * development (packaging, application development and bug fixing)

I have managed to get some syncs/merges, SRU's and backports sponsored
in the past, and I would be very happy to help out with packaging & bug
fixing. My application development skills are pretty poor, and I never
seem to find the time to work on that :-)

> If you would like to help, just answer to this email. Let us know a
> little bit who you are and what you would like to do. Or, contact us on
> our IRC channel #ubuntustudio-devel at irc.freenode.net.

I am also happy to continue with the work to categorise packages with
debtags and desktop files.

Cheers,

Ross