This is a job primarily for anyone who would be interested in helping
out with PR & Support, but we don't really have anyone doing that
specifically as of now. If anyone feels up to it, you may take the
initiative on this to develop it further.

The pages dealing with PR and Support are found here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/PublicRelationsDocumentation

I'd like to assemble some sort of list of places, or means in which to
try get people involved in this project. Right now, we are only using
very few channels, and that isn't working well enough, so better to
extend that.

First off, we are using our own channels at:

* Website
* Social sites (google, facebook, twitter)

Which other places can we use for communicating with potential
contributors (actually, we may use them for other things as well, like
announcements, and so forth)?
I'm thinking in most cases it needs to be somehow relevant to Ubuntu
Studio, or chances to find someone is very sparse. So, anything that
includes FLOSS multimedia production.

These are some places I'd like to increase our presence at:

* ubuntuforums.org
* GNU social (if there is something operational - not really sure)
* diaspora (one of the major hubs)
* linux audio mail lists
* linuxmusicians.com

Where else?