On 29/11/15 09:45, Bartlomiej Golaszewski wrote:
Just wanted to introduce myself as I just joined the testing launchpad group also willing to give a hand with anything that I can help with.

About me:

28y/o, names Bart. Currently reside in not-so-sunny Ireland. My interests range from technology(general) through SEO to UX.

Loving the distro so far.

I have a lot of spare time on my hands and I am willing to help/test anything.

Hope to talk to you all soon.

Best regards
Bart

The Testing lead recently sent this mail to the list - I'm sure he'll be along later :)

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-studio-devel/2015-November/007124.html

should give you something to think about

regards