Hey All:

Klaatu produces SlackerMedia a multimedia spin of Slackware Linux. He has also published excellent multimedia tools and documentation <http://www.slackermedia.info/about/>. I was especially impressed by his multimedia workflow graphics <http://www.slackermedia.info/workflows/>. As per the correspondence below, Klaatu has explicitly offered these materials for our use! As I understand it, Ubuntustudio currently lacks uniform, branded documentation. Klaatu's workflow graphics pack <http://www.slackermedia.info/downloads/workflows.tbz> could fill that need. I suggest we review these materials with an eye toward adoption in Ubuntustudio.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: Multimedia Workflow Graphics licensing
Date:   Sun, 10 Jan 2016 08:41:07 +1300
From:   Klaatu <kla...@straightedgelinux.com>
To:     C. F. Howlett <cfhowl...@hotmail.com>

I am shocked that I failed to make the licensing clear. Thanks for the
bug report :-)

The graphics, as with everything I do, can be licensed in one of two
ways: either CC-BY-SA v4.0 or as Gnu Free Documentation License (GFDL),
whichever fits easiest for you.

For Ubuntu, I don't really care about attribution (you're the good
guys); but if you give credit, then please give credit to "Klaatu at
Slackermedia.info"

If you need to change the licensing so it fits in better with your work
at Ubuntu Studio, let me know. I'm flexible.

Glad you like the graphics! if you need anything, let me know. I think
UbuntuStudio is amazing, and I'm happy to help.

PS:
If you're looking for more docs, checkout the Slackermedia Handbook
http://slackermedia.info/handbook

and also all articles in the Multimedia Makers column on OpenSource.com
https://opensource.com/tags/multimedia-makers-column

It's all CC-BY-SA / GFDL, so use whatever you want.

-klaatu