On 02/10/2016 02:56 PM, C. F. Howlett wrote:
> As soon as I tally the votes, I will send you the list with creator
> names.  I take it I should also send the wallpapers themselves?

Yes. I would need the files. Is there an easy way to pull them from
flickr, or can you put them somewhere else, or send them to me?

  And
> does I understand correctly that this will ultimately land on
> launchpad?  So many questions, but as I stated, this is all new to me.

Yes. I would first push the package to the ubuntustudio-dev ppa on
launchpad for testing, and then I would need a sponsor to upload it so
that it appears in Xenial and on the DVD.