On Wed, Feb 10, 2016, at 08:43 PM, Ross Gammon wrote:
> On 02/10/2016 03:31 AM, lukefro...@hushmail.com wrote:
> > Exactly which version of kdenlive will be in 16.04? I have been building
> > kdenlive
> > from git master routinely, and here's what I've found: the 15.08 release
> > was a
> > buggy mess, 15.12 is very good, both can handle GPU/Movit effects, and the
> > upcoming 16.04 kdenlive will have many new features which right now change
> > seemingly every day.
> >

> Hmmm. At the moment it is 15.08. But Debian sid has 15.12. Kdenlive does
> not appear in the list of pending merges though. It might be that it has
> not automatically synced because the ubuntu version includes an epoch
> "4:" and it seems like the Debian version is older?
>
> I will see if I can get 15.12 merged.

Isn't Kdenlive packages by Kubuntu folks now, since it was added to the
KDE family? They are the ones who do that work, usually, so please
contact them.

Kdenlive is in Kubuntu's package set, as seen here
http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/packagesets/xenial/kubuntu.
We have one too, but none of us has upload rights to our package set.
kdenlive is not in our package set, believe it or not
http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/packagesets/xenial/ubuntustudio.