On Fri, 4 Mar 2016 14:13:32 -0500, WMID wrote:
>I would like to be a member.

I don't want to join any club, but I want to have an email address that
works with most mailing lists :D.

I don't have the link at hand, but yahoo (and rocketmail, which actually
is yahoo) already are a PITA, completely unusable or at best usable
with hard restrictions. All much used free addresses, G-spot or what
ever they are named and so on, will follow a new policy soon, that
unfortunately completely screws up mailman. If I have more time I'll
sent you the Arch Linux mailing list threads regarding this issue.

Many other providers, that don't follow that new policy, OTOH are much
too often blackhole listed, such as Alice and all the US-American
companies around AOL.

Currently I have got best experiences with zoho.com, but I suspect it's
just a matter of time when this provider becomes unusable too.

It's not that easy to find a provider that can be used with mailing
lists nowadays.

Any hints are welcome.

Regards,
Ralf

PS:

Let alone that my MUA's filters don't work properly anymore, since I've
got to change email addresses all the times. I fear that mailing lists
will die soon.